Now that you’ve come up with a general color scheme, let the fun begin. This week we are going to talk about how to jazz up your walls and windows in what can otherwise be a rather boring room.
While most dorms (and even apartments) won’t let you paint the walls, don’t let that keep you tied down to boring, bland walls. There are so many ways to pump some color in so let’s get started!
- Want color? Get some plastic tablecloths from a party store and affix them to the wall – instant “paint” job!
- Add fabric or banners to the wall
- Like patterns? It’s easy to create patterns with vinyl clings. These are available in a wide variety of colors and patterns. Coordinate with your bedding. Add stripes, polka dots, or monograms for endless options.
- Use Scotch Brand Command tabs to affix things to the walls – easy on, easy off!
- Find clever ways to display your photos.